Friday, August 20, 2010

Area Coordinator Spotlight!


Ali Wobschall
  • Hometown: Medina, MN
  • Undergraduate institution: Gustavus Adolphus College, communication studies & religion majors
  • Grad institution (and program): University of St. Thomas. Counseling Psychology.
  • Organizations I was/am involved with include… basketball, track, Wellness/Peer Education, Sexual Assault Advocates
  • Favorite places to visit: Home!
  • Favorite food: Fruit
  • The reason I work in res life is…I love the college atmosphere and I think there's something really neat about the experience of living with others in a common place.
  • My favorite thing about St. Olaf is….the pride students and faculty have about being Oles!
  • What do I do in my free time: run, play basketball, visit family, organize things, watch the Vikings!
  • One thing students should know about meSundays are for football. :)
This is Ali's first year at St. Olaf. She's the Area Coordinator in Ytterboe & Hill Kitt. She lives in Ytterboe Hall with her husband Mike and has office hours in both Ytterboe & Hill Kitt. You can reach her at wobschal@stolaf.edu or 507-581-4555.

No comments: