Congratulations to the Residence Life Student Staff Program Award winners for Session 1!
There were lots of great programs across campus.... but these programs were selected as some of the best this session.
Best All-Hall Programs of the Session
- Amanda Kreun & Megan Makeever (Mohn) - "The Paula Abdul Dance Moves 80s Work-out Video" (Healthy habits)
- Anna Fulton, Andrew Belsaas & Dan Anderson (Ellingson) - "Carniv-ELL!"
- Erik Burton, Lauren Bartelt & John Broadway (Ellingson) - "Thirsty Thursday" alcohol education program.
Best Bulletin Boards of the Session
- Eliza Snortland (Larson) - "Northfield Flooding information and resources"
- Maria Ward & Jackie Scott (Kildahl) - "What does Julia Child have to do with espionage?"
- Kayla Gronli & Dana Goetsch (Hill Kitt) - "The Human Puzzle"
Best Elective Programs of the Session
- Andrew Belsaas & Zac Rakke (Ellingson) - "Sexual Health Scavenger Hunt"