Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Area Coordinator Spotlight!

Ross Jungers
  • Hometown: Prior Lake, MN
  • Undergraduate institution: University of Kansas (Major: Pschology, Minor: Leadership Studies).
  • Grad institution (and program): University of Kansas (Higher Education Administration).
  • Organizations I was involved with include… University Mascot, Housing, Cross Country, Chi Alpha.
  • Favorite places to visit: Minnesota Northshore (Duluth, Grand Marais, etc.)
  • Favorite food: Spaghetti.
  • The reason I work in res life is…I enjoy working with and for students.
  • My favorite thing about St. Olaf is….Turkey burger day in the Caf.
  • What do I do in my free time: Run, play games with Linnea, the dishes and laundry.
  • One thing students should know about meThe most played song on my iPod is - "Take your Mama" by the Scissor Sisters.
Ross is starting his fifth year at St. Olaf. He's the Area Coordinator in Kildahl & Rand Halls. He lives in Kildahl with his wife Anna and daughter Linnea. Ross has office hours in both Kildahl & Rand. You can reach him at jungers@stolaf.edu or 507-581-1914.

No comments: