Monday, March 15, 2010

Hunt for the Pot of Gold! Clue #1


Hey Oles!

I hope you all have heard by now about InterHall Council's "Hunt for the Pot of Gold." We're celebrating St. Patrick's Day with a little game... follow the clues to find a Pot of Gold* (contains no actual gold - but looks like it!) hidden somewhere on campus. The Pot of Gold will be hidden somewhere accessible to all students any time of day.

The prize for finding the Pot of Gold? A PLAYSTATION 3!!! How awesome is that?!?

Clues will be posted in Buntrock Commons and on this blog. Check the blog each day at 10:00 a.m. for the new clue!

Clue #1:

You probably pass me at least once a day

but whether you take notice, that I can't say

I'm helpful and useful and right on the way

A focal point of news, and I'm here to stay

No comments: