Thursday, December 10, 2009

Friday Trivia for December 11

It's time for Friday Trivia once again!

The rules are changing a bit this week. I will collect the names of the first FIVE people who put the correct answer in the comment box (not via email - the answer must be in the comment section of the blog entry) and I'll draw a winner from that group. Everyone is eligible - student staff, hall council members, random blog readers... anyone!

The question is.....

How many OVENS are there in Ytterboe Hall?

This time the prize is 10 (that's right, TEN) Totino's Party Pizzas to share with your floor/corridor and friends and neighbors. And you have to use an OVEN to make them (but not necessarily in Ytterboe).

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

10 (if you count the one in Laura's apartment)

bluegold79 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bluegold79 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

10!!!

cnray said...

Definitely 10.

Abby said...

10

Semi-sane said...

10

Unknown said...

If the answer is 10, then my post doesn't matter, so I'm going to answer 11, and if its 11, I win!

Unknown said...

I like Michael's reasoning, but I'm going to go with 9.